Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Modified Foul and Miss for non refereed league matches

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

In Coventry we play the miss rule in a way that the balls can only be replaced 3 times... We had a situation where a player was in a tough snooker and

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    "just tap it in"

This is ace man's Country Flag

vCash

We use miss rule so that balls can be replaced twice. Some years ago we used no miss rule.
    Even though this doesn't change pecking order, I do p

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

The MISS rule is not bad in itself although it does need some improvement. What really SUCKS is referees holding all classes of players to a professi

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

This is vmax4steve's Country Flag

vCash

I'm going to hang a Batman costume in my wardrobe to mess with my head if I get alzheimers

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

"just tap it in"

This is vmax4steve's Country Flag

vCash

I'm going to hang a Batman costume in my wardrobe to mess with my head if I get alzheimers

This is snookerdad's Country Flag

vCash

It would help if referees (and non-strikers when there is no referee) remembered what the actual rule says.

"The striker shall, to the be

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3