Thread: snooker cue plates

vCash

Default snooker cue plates

hi all
    does anyone know where I can purchase engraved snooker cue plates. I want them for the cues I am making now to identify me as the maker.
    I am looking for 20mm round plastic to look like ivory or 20mm round brass that can be engraved with my name etc. I would consider oblong like

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Hi ambrad,

Did you find what you were looking for?

I was lucky enough for another cue maker to help me with mine but know a

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

vCash

Barry at Ebbro cues may be able to help?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is bigandyg's Country Flag

vCash

20 mm is fairly large so you would need quite a big flat before they would fit mine are 19 and lots are smaller than mine.

vCash

Mine are 16mm but thinking about doing some 18mm...

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/