Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which Cue Case?

vCash

Default Which Cue Case?

I have a 3/4 cue but can't decide which one out of the 3 below to get. The 3 I've been looking at are a Peradon aluminium, a Cue Craft aluminium or a Peradon Ha

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dmorley85; 5th July 2017 at 02:44 PM.

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I have always liked the CueCraft ali cases, strong, reasonably light.
    The Halo, not liked that much as I don't think they open enough and can be

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Up the TSF!

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I have both Halo and cue craft one piece cases, both are good , the cue craft is heavier but it really is a sturdy case and is the one I prefer. I wo

This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

vCash

Peradon aluminium , Cue Craft ,
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --

This is billabong's Country Flag

vCash

The old Black Fox, or Silver Fox cue cases, with the low profile briefcase style latches,

are the ones to watch out for. -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Just read a review on Amazon for the Peradon aliminium case and they said:

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast