Thread: Improving as a player

vCash

Default Improving as a player

Hi all,
    Was wondering if anyone has any advice for me. Been playing snooker for a couple of years now and i can't get past 20 break standard. My cue action isn't the best and I chop and change from time to time due to lack of consistency. If anyone could recommend anything to improve my cuei

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

study video's on you tube of a player with a similar style to yourself or one you want to emulate - copy them - their every move - try and approach ea

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by Byrom; 6th July 2017 at 08:52 PM.

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

"just tap it in"

vCash

vCash

In the same boat as both of you, watching snooker just makes me want to play snooker and I'm still only hitting 20s, I just get more of them than I us

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

"just tap it in"

This is chrisg's Country Flag

vCash

IMHO watching videos etc is OK up to a point, but you can't beat a coach one to one looking at your technique every now and then and spotting errors y

Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

This is Danleeds's Country Flag

vCash

Go onto YouTube and type in Barry stark snooker coach ,he covers every aspect of the game and Imo his logic is very easy to understand.Without big tec

vCash

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-p

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --