Thread: Any people in U.S. ? what cue are you using and where to purchase? Help

vCash

Default Any people in U.S. ? what cue are you using and where to purchase? Help

When I google "snooker cue reviews", I get this.
    I'm looking for the price range of $100 - $250 max

https://flipboard.com/@juleshart/top.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member,
    Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is old school's Country Flag

vCash

Why not ask a supplier , such as Schmelke , who makes their own shafts to make a snooker taper i.e. conical or European taper , shaft for you . Have i

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash
    Items for Sale

where are you, dude. I know someone running a snooker club in Seattle Area. The empire billiard club. He is selling Omin cue from thailand.