Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how important is bridge hand ?

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

vCash

vCash

vCash

I take it these two fellas ( Jimmy white and Alex Higgins)wouldn't get a game a Terry's, look at the state of this table.

Last edited by itsnoteasy; 17th July 2017 at 05:58 PM.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

Terry:

At my club the tables are brushed blocked and ironed before every session we play. Of course you'll get some finger marks on the t

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

"just tap it in"

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

OK, I'll have to agree with the proof I see here which is not Trump's 'fake news'. However when I was down practicing on my table yesterday I took a

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast