Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83

Thread: What do people think of Roy Chisholm's Snooker Secrets?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Or, Nics just another one that's got it wrong also not fools Reggie, we can all be wrong no harm in that. As Lawrence Krause is always saying , it's good to be wrong ,it's how we learn.
    OOOOooooooo look at you quoting Laurence Krause

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

How about ockham's razor? Nic must have changed his mind after he trained me then. I still believe the OB moves at 180* from the contact point but maybe Nic brainwashed me 8 years ago. I also have to say after looking at Dr. Dave's videos that I think these effects occur a lot more on a pool table than a snooker table and I haven't noticed them from snooker however I have never had to consciously think about any extra effect when potting an angled pot.

Now it could be there's a lot of spit on my set of snooker balls which nullifies this problem according to the good Doctor.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    How about ockham's razor? Nic must have changed his mind after he trained me then. I still believe the OB moves at 180* from the contact point but maybe Nic brainwashed me 8 years ago. I also have to say after looking at Dr. Dave's videos that I think these effects occur a lot more on a pool table than a snooker table and I haven't noticed them from snooker however I have never had to consciously think about any extra effect when potting an angled pot.

Now it could be there's a lot of spit on my set of snooker balls which nullifies this problem according to the good Doctor.
    Not consciously thinking about it is key. Our muscle memory will take over after a certain amount of time at the table, which explains why many pro players really cannot describe what they are doing.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83