Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BCE Telescopic Extension, are they out there???

This is Dredd46's Country Flag

vCash

Default BCE Telescopic Extension, are they out there???

Seems I should of listened to jrc750 a bit more. Apparently cue makers use differrent joints and finding one for my BCE Hertiage one has turned into a pain. Ordered a quick release telescopic and mini butt which of course don't fit. Fair enough have another pairing for them incoming -- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Might be a long shot but have you thought about Googleing places that sell this type of cue and contacting them, or BCE direct, even if they don't st

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is ebonynivory's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

vCash

If you can get the male part for a smart extender I would think a cue doctor could put that on any screw in extension for you, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by jonny66; 26th July 2017 at 09:02 PM.

vCash

vCash

vCash

Thanks for the replies chaps

This is ebonynivory's Country Flag

vCash

When I bought my extensions from Blue Moon I bought the standard length telescopic, extendable telescopic mini butt and normal 6 inch mini butt (this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast