Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: j6 cues

vCash

Default j6 cues

welcome to the new thread.

as you may or may not know my work space/practice are going through some changes and i hope to have the area back up and running by the end of the summer, though i will be documenting the odd cue before then..

i wish to say thanks to everyone wh

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by j6uk; 26th July 2017 at 07:10 PM.

vCash

looks great !!

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

Really good 'J.'

Spot on, love the ebony, fingers look perfect!

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Last edited by j6uk; 26th July 2017 at 11:27 AM.

This is old school's Country Flag

vCash

Nice work , Jason , keep them coming . p.s. butterfly No 1 still going strong . Thanks for giving me the opportunity to play with some truly hand mad

This is bigandyg's Country Flag

vCash

I like the finish at the bottom so neat is it leather.

vCash

very nice, looking forward to this one

vCash

vCash

Oh wow a new j6 thread, it must be Christmas.
    Looking forward to seeing what new jigs you come up with for your workshop, I'm not beyond nicking

This is GeordieDS's Country Flag

vCash

Good luck on the next stage of your cue making journey Jason, it doesn't seem that long ago when you started the other thread

It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast