Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Palm wood butt?

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

even a nicely figured rosewood can be nice against the black butt splicies
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Up the TSF!

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

vCash

Tbf the guy who's making it hasn't used it for a main butt before, let alone the extra long splices, so it's a bit of an experiment I suppose!!! Finge

vCash

Went with 1 long face splice in ebony, with a masur birch splice on top, round butt. The wait begins 😫

vCash

IMG_1628.MP4. Not sure if that's worked, can't seem to upload?? The cues been spliced and he's a good way into it 😁 The palmwood is beautiful

vCash

Bugger, anyone help?

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default Palm wood butt?

try Imgur.com and upload your picture and copy the code for "share" without registering.
    not sure if this site will work in your local

Up the TSF!

vCash

I have no idea what's going on with that site 🙈 I'm useless with technology, I'll see if I can sort it ready for the finished cue, cheers anyw

vCash

https://i.imgur.com/Uatofea.jpg

vCash

Finally got it to work 😁 I've got a video of it nearly finished too I'll try get that up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast