Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow baize lovers! Any of you in sunny wolves looking 4 a game

vCash

Pint Hello fellow baize lovers! Any of you in sunny wolves looking 4 a game

Just trying to get back into the game after some years, had some lessons to brush up my cue action as I suspected that was holding me back in the past . Anyone looking for a game in the area let me know or I could travel if your not too far.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Welcome to TSF ,

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF

Neil

vCash

Thanks Ramon

vCash

Thanks Neil

vCash

Hi, Mate looks like we won't be far of the same level , could we meet in Birmingham? does that work 4 you ? We will be regular 50 makers before we kno

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to the forum mate. I'm based in Wolves as well. Where do you usually play?

Taom chalk, future of snooker

"It's like a nightmare, isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse."
    Quote from Color of Money, reminds me of the forum.

vCash

vCash

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast