Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best non-metallic ferrule material

vCash

Not compared to the whole Blackspin jobbie which goes into the cue...

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is RIPcompo's Country Flag

vCash

Anyone tried one of these?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is mrbluejay's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

I got some buffalo horn from the US, very light and very strong but you need a lathe to machine it down as it comes in 18mm diameter X 35mm lengths. B

This is mrbluejay's Country Flag

vCash

Saw that from Cue Components, do fancy Ivory but obviously that's problematic.

vCash

I always liked the stainless steel = it kept shiny where as brass dulls so you polish it and it losses size over time - always wondered why more are n

vCash

Brass is softer than steel, and the point was and is to provide a bit of give to help stop Deflection, or whatever we are calling it now, whstopping t

vCash

yes I heard that was the case. Which is why I never had it done ... I suppose gold would be good then or maybe too soft

vCash

I'd avoid Diamond

vCash

took a few shots with a cue once that had no ferrel and just a tip - actually felt great.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast