Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best non-metallic ferrule material

This is mrbluejay's Country Flag

vCash

Default Best non-metallic ferrule material

Hi guys,

What in your experience is the best not metallic ferrule material. I only play pool as you know, so strength should not be a major issue, but I have had a couple of micarta ferrules split, even though I use a break cue. Any one got any ideas?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Carbon fibre seems to be making a hit in some circles... -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

"I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

This is andy carson's Country Flag

vCash

mikes blackspin always seems to get decent reviews

vCash

vCash

These any good? https://www.woodscues.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --

vCash

At 12mm external, I would think they are more suited to 9 or Chinese 8 ball but I will check, thanks for the suggestion.

vCash

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

vCash

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast