Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: If you won the lottery what snooker related things would you buy or do?

vCash

I would buy a few clubs make them mint with top tables and do reasonable price hourly rates to encourage all to play as I would already be a multi millionaire so it doesn't need to be profit making on the other hand I would like have a club with about 10 tables all from the 70s in immaculate condition and have all the surroundings and decor retro 70 s stuff land the rule of entry is a 70 s suit is a must to gain entry

This is SnookerFan's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    OK - bored so I thought Id ask a question to get you all dreaming....
    Buy tickets to all 17 days of The Crucible, and book a nearby hotel.

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
    Buy tickets to all 17 days of The Crucible, and book a nearby hotel.
    you need a Lottery win to afford that!
    Up the TSF!

This is andy carson's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Welshbaizeboy View Post
    I would buy a few clubs make them mint with top tables and do reasonable price hourly rates to encourage all to play as I would already be a multi millionaire so it doesn't need to be profit making on the other hand I would like have a club with about 10 tables all from the 70s in immaculate condition and have all the surroundings and decor retro 70 s stuff land the rule of entry is a 70 s suit is a must to gain entry
    70s-mens-suit-white-207201-1.jpg
    im in!!!!!!!!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Welshbaizeboy View Post
    I'd say fags and pints should also have to be compulsory, plant pots for urinals as well. Top idea.

vCash

If I won the lottery it would not change anything for me....you guys could have it - take care everyone x

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

Byrom:

Nice sentiment but I don't believe it for a second. There would be a dozen Parris cues, 100 other types of cues, some great snooker tables somewhere and/or a new home with a snooker room.

However, if you do win and do give it all away I'll take 1% to help with my retirement pension please. Odds are only what, about 50 million to one? We have national ones at 14 million to one and another at around 50 million. Only 33 million people so that's why there's only 2 I guess.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

This is sharkster63's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
    i want one, i really do. lol
    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!

This is lbs's Country Flag

vCash

i take some of that money out and invite ROS and Jimbo over to my homeland for an exhibition game of sorts.
    The rest of the money I will invest it for income so that I won't have to work again. Guess I have no choice but to play snooker then.

This is Dave_marsy's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    Well I'd buy a nice big house in the Lakes ... Two tables a Star and a B & Watts steel blocker ....I'd have a pool hire Miss Tabb to get me balls out, Ronnie o Sullivan to be my tip bitch Robertson to clean the table (he'd probably turn up late) - I would say buy half the cues off ADR that he has (though this would depend how many millions I'd won). I'd order the best 3 cues off every cue maker on the planet and invite everyone from this forum I liked over from around the world - to stay over and have a laugh each taking their pick of any cue they wanted.

I would book lessons for everyone off this snooker coach and I don't care if she never learned us all nothing. Worlds best coach and player for me...Lord knows why people pay 50 or hundred pounds an hour or whatever....she's the only one worth it worth it ps skip to 3.30 What I wouldn't give to play with her

Are still on about snooker ...play with her

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5