Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cue oil

This is Ockmonix's Country Flag

vCash

Default Cue oil

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone could recommend a cue oil which will not (or at least only a little bit) change the colour of the ash, so that the natural almost white colour of the ash will remain.

I know there are some oils which have some white pigments added but

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

I started using lemon oil after someone on here recommended it. It won't darken your cue and is not sticky like linseed

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I use Lemon oil too, basically because I already had some, can't compare it to anything else but it smells nice and is smooth. I think I bought a half

vCash

Lemon oil works very nice and smooth , indeed .

Here are cpl of examples ;

vCash

Last edited by travisbickle; 30th August 2017 at 06:22 AM.

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

lemon oil ! who knew need to get myself some

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast