Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanted - Sheridan Cue

vCash

Default Wanted - Sheridan Cue

Looking to buy a Sheridan cue if there is anyone that has one for sale? Ideally 58 but will consider all.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

martin chesworth has one its a very early one

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Taom chalk, future of snooker

"It's like a nightmare, isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse."
    Quote from Color of Money, reminds me of the forum.

vCash

Hi Golferson, thanks for the reply. I will get in touch with Martin.

vCash

Spoke to Chesworth Cues today, they have not had one in the shop for over 2 years. The search goes on.

vCash

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Taom chalk, future of snooker

"It's like a nightmare, isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse."
    Quote from Color of Money, reminds me of the forum.

vCash

This is The Doctor's Country Flag

vCash

I actually have one owed by James Watana that he sold to Alan McManus in an Isle of White pro ticker event.
    Not sure I'd sell as it was given

vCash

Hi Doctor. Could you send me some pictures and let me know spec? Could I make you an offer?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast