Thread: Rest head height?

This is ace man's Country Flag

vCash

Default Rest head height?

What is the appropriate rest head height? Is there some sort of standard for tournaments?
    Normally, rest head X is shaped so that one side is for screw/stun and other for top/run through.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

I always use the wider x, whatever the shot...

Just adjust your arms if you need to hit higher, that way you can keep your head in line w

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Hi pottr. I also almost always use wider X.
    But in this new club I'm in, I have a definite feeling that rest heads are higher than usual. Even w

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

The rest toes might be oversized?

I couldn't tell you if there is a standard size. What I can tell you is there are more different types

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

vCash

vCash

We have some new rests in our club and it's not easy to see the difference between the low X and the high X. That moose head rest would be great if wa