Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tip Glue

vCash

Default Tip Glue

Anyone know a good glue for a tip or do you use regular super glue?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is cole46's Country Flag

vCash

Loctite Ultra Gel 99p in Homebargains

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is cole46's Country Flag

vCash

http://www.homebargains.co.u

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --

vCash

I paid a pound for mine in poundland, I've been ripped off
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

The loctite or bison super glue gels are bith nice for cue tips. There are many decent types but I've used both if these with success.

vCash

vCash

I've used Loctite 401 for the last few years. Great stuff.

vCash

vCash

Has anyone tried mixing superglue with baking soda?
    It's like superglue on steroids so I've read!
    Might give it a go on a cheap racker

vCash

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast