Thread: Image hosting sites

This is Catch 22's Country Flag

vCash

Default Image hosting sites

Since photobucket stopped the 3rd party hosting ( well free anyway )

What's the preffed option for free forum image hosting ?

I've looked at imgur an da couple of other which seem like they would be ok ...just looking for people she opinions on which is best

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default Image hosting sites

I have used imgbb and Tinypic without registering and the select the forum/website(?) option.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by DeanH; 13th September 2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Up the TSF!

This is TooDark's Country Flag

vCash

You should be able to upload a photo/photos without the need for this like many other modern forums. Just select photo from library and upload to post

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

MY CUE SET UP AND ACCESSORIES:
    John Parris Traditional 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58.5", 9.2mm, 18.45oz, 29.5mm. ADR147 Soft Laminated Tip, Tweetens Triangle Pro Chalk & John Parris Leather Chalk Pouch.
    John Parris 6" Ebony Mini Butt, Short & Long Extendable Extensions.
    John Parris Ultimate 1 Piece Black Leather Wide Case & John Parris Cue Towel.

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

restricted by the software/platform TSF is based on; I have heard from the owners that changes will be happening to the site, but then they have said

Up the TSF!