Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: TAOM.CHAlk

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Catch 22's Country Flag

vCash

I've been using this for about a month now ...it's really good .

However ...I know nobody else has this problem ...but for me it is ver

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I saw a bit on TV yesterday, and to me it looks like it's a much better match to the colour of the cloth, which would explain the lack of chalk marks.

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Used it yesterday, love the feel of it. Difficult to cake the tip with it. But cost is stupid. Not paying 15 or 25 on eBay!

This is Tomppa's Country Flag

vCash

Default TAOM.CHAlk

its more visible on the cloth than your average masters and triangles. and about wearing tips, at least you no longer need constant scuffing with sand

vCash

Well I was going to order some.

However I saw some really bad miscues over the last couple of tournaments and was a little put off.

vCash

Davis and Doherty were discussing last night in commentary. Davis doesn't like it; Ken does. Personal choice I guess

This is TooDark's Country Flag

vCash

Ronnie’s back on the Triangle I see today.

MY CUE SET UP AND ACCESSORIES:
    John Parris Traditional 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58.5", 9.2mm, 18.45oz, 29.5mm. ADR147 Soft Laminated Tip, Tweetens Triangle Pro Chalk & John Parris Leather Chalk Pouch.
    John Parris 6" Ebony Mini Butt, Short & Long Extendable Extensions.
    John Parris Ultimate 1 Piece Black Leather Wide Case & John Parris Cue Towel.

This is cueman's Country Flag

vCash

Having seen a fair amount of the UK I'd say a lot of this is due to improving playing conditions more than anything and its a coincidence that players

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast