Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TS Long BA Tips - Anyone Tried Them?

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

I have a box of them.
    Some are really good. They hold their shape well and provide a good solid hit, whereas som are really shabby. They tend t

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is sharkster63's Country Flag

vCash

I purchased a box, I like them allot. I also purchase some grand tips and its hard for me to tell the difference in them other than there appearance a

I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2