Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TS Long BA Tips - Anyone Tried Them?

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I have a box of them.
    Some are really good. They hold their shape well and provide a good solid hit, whereas som are really shabby. They tend t

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is sharkster63's Country Flag

vCash

I purchased a box, I like them allot. I also purchase some grand tips and its hard for me to tell the difference in them other than there appearance a

I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

vCash

Brilliantly contradictory posts -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is stemidd's Country Flag

vCash

they are amazing, virtually ready to play soon as you put one on, fairly stiff, you get the odd one in the box that plays very soft like an elk but ov

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Superb tip for the price, I'm halfway through my first of two boxes and only found one poor one, use them for all the cues I make.
    I did up an

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

vCash

Ronnie has said similar in that video where he visits the Elk Master factory - the tip is 90% of the feel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2