Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: TS Long BA Tips - Anyone Tried Them?

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

I think you'll do well to find 2 or 3 bad ones! they're pretty good and very consistent based on the recent tip changes I've done.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is stemidd's Country Flag

vCash

i use them and they are great, might be a bit hard if you like medium to soft tips

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

they are med / hard, but you do get the odd soft one in a box so try another one, i use all the time very impressed with them

vCash

After buying some of these Long Ba tips, i spent a few hours testing one i put on my cue. They are supposed to be one harder perhaps than the Elks whi

Last edited by TornadoTim; 24th March 2019 at 01:22 PM.

vCash

ts long tips are very good, you do find 1 or 2 that are a lot softer in the box but with care you can see which they are, but great price and quality

vCash

Yeah, i was going through the box looking for some bad tips which i would expect a few out of 50 of any brand and totally ok with that.
    I found

This is rdsalt's Country Flag

vCash

My order arrived from Aliexpress today, surprised they only took 2 weeks with the free postage, 2.20 delivered for 50 tips -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Last edited by TornadoTim; 30th March 2019 at 03:50 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast