Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Best Cuemaker for your money

This is bywagh's Country Flag

vCash

I agree on the Predator Revo , its a very solid hit but again too big not worth the money for fibreglass, you could buy a cuetec and get the same resu

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Darren88's Country Flag

vCash

Abban reddy. Goes by A&R CUES. I started playing at 8 and my dad uses the cue he made me back then (1996) and still as straight as ever and never

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Rob153's Country Flag

vCash

Have seen a couple of Abbans cues and they were lovely, he's been discussed on here a few times, very good value, very well known over the water but

vCash

Default Best Cuemaker for your money

Yeah he is brilliant at what he does. He only lives 10min away from me. alot of the top amateurs and few former Irish pros use his cues. And he is qui

vCash

Yes I've only heard good things about his cues- contemplated getting one of his but decided to stick to my Wooldridge- I know Wexford very well and sp

vCash

Default Best Cuemaker for your money

ah right haha. the 147 is now gone. snooker in wexford now is at the st.joseohs community centre. 10min away from where the 147 was. 5 tables and it's

vCash

i heard it had gone, real shame as quite a decent Snooker/pool club, Wexford used to have a few clubs in the town, just shows what a dying game it is.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7