Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: cue/tip throwing off

vCash

Default cue/tip throwing off

Hi
    I realize that i miss lots of easy shots , specially long pots and slow shots. last week my coach said that my cue is throwing off, and when i play with side i need to aim thick etc, however today i changed my tip and i realize that i miss very easy shots. i cue as best as i can and i stil

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

It's neither your cue nor your tip...

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

I figure you're not delivering the cue straight BUT think you are. You have to video yourself making long blues as stop shots and analyse the video.

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

vCash

Depending on if you have the typical tendency to hit "too thick" when applying side, or too thin, it comes down to the tip. tips that are too swampy a

vCash

vCash

vCash

by the way last week i posted that i miss those rolling shots and i was blamming the nap alot, now i know its either the tip or the cue

vCash

None of it is the tip or the cue.

Not a straight delivery, and also playing the shots in the wrong way will be the problem.

vCash

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast