Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from The Province of BC Canada

vCash

Thxs Ramon,
    Pleasure to meet all.

I'm going to try to post picts tonight... If I can figure out how to.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Sharkster, thxs for the kind words. I haven't played in years, no clubs or tables in my neck of the woods.... no pun intended.
    I live in the Sou

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Last edited by Ramon; 2nd November 2017 at 05:23 AM.

vCash

Hi All

Please find links to picture of HB Cue. Hope this works. Please let me know. Thxs again for all your welcomes. Rob S

vCash

yeah , it works .

Nice looking cue !!

vCash

thxs Ramon for letting me know and for all the help. Rob S.

vCash

you're welcome , Rob .

Many guys in cue business here on tsf. keep an eye on thread, I'm sure they can give you some idea about the pric

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

Well it's only a green plate 3/4 split cue with what looks like a black fibre ferrule so won't be worth the big bucks already mentioned as that's the

This is old school's Country Flag

vCash

Spiro loc joint , could even be an Aeon made H & O , made under licence . Green plates have been 400- 600 + , of the recent ones I have seen , b

vCash

The way I remember all the conversations with players and myself personally, was that we like the black fibre ferrules better than the brass. They see

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast