Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mast wales cues (trevor white)

This is staners1's Country Flag

vCash

Default Mast wales cues (trevor white)

Trevor white mast wales cue.
    Anyone who knows of anyone wanting to sell one please message me or call/text Marc on 07712286740

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Andrew watt's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

One on eBay just now. They seem to have went up in price.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Andrew watt's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

This is Kiwi's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Doesn't matter maple or ash and not fussed on specs what do you have?

vCash

I've got a MAST maple shaft with a snakewood butt and snakewood mini butt. Also a TW ash with a "Traditional" style butt and ebony mini butt

vCash

I may be interested in TW cue...pictures/spec/price?

vCash

I'm having problems posting photos. If you give me your email address I can send you a photo and specs. But, as I said earlier, it's too expensive too

vCash

Y90mrc@hotmail.co.uk thanks kiwi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast