Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Win a package for free. 1e Quiz

vCash

Default Win a package for free. 1e Quiz

competition time!! the first Quiz .

This one is about Ronnie .
    And snooker rules .

More competitions will follow with some very interesting prices. The following Quiz is about S Hendry. ( next month ) .

For those whom interested ,

Answer 10 questions and win this package :

1- Blue Diamond cue tips 10 mm from 80's. - x 20 (I got this from my uncle. He is a collector and these tips are from 80 's).
    2- Canon cue tips 10 mm (medium) x 20 ( not too soft . same as elk ) .
    3- Pro Granite Cue Tips ( 10mm ) x 2
    total : 42 cue tips
    3- master chalk green x4

You can just post your answers here.
    I'm gonna draw a name at random from all those members who gives the right answers to all these questions and send the package to him. ( at 23-11-2017 . that's about 2 weeks from now . This gives everyone the chance to view the thread and take part of this quiz if they wishes ) .
    Unless you are the only one with correct answers of cours . which in that case, i do'nt have to draw.

Beware ,, some questions are not as easy as you think they are. So, please take your time to find the right answers,

You do'nt have to cover the shipping cost. All free .
    Gonna send by registered mail ( express mail ) and you get the tracking number.
    The package is not insured.

questions ? feel free to ask .

1- How old was O'Sullivan when he made his first maximum 147 break in tournament play?

2- How old was Ronnie when he made his first century break and what was scoring ?

3 - In winning a match against Ali Carter at the 2007 Northern Ireland Trophy, what unique feat did O'Sullivan achieve?

4- Ronnie can also plays shots left-handed. When he first displayed this skill at the World Championship in 1996, his opponent made an official complaint stating that O'Sullivan had been disrespectful. Which Canadian player made this complaint and why ?

5- O'Sullivan was the first player to make 2 maximum breaks at the World Championship, achieving this feat first in 1997 and again in 2003. Which two players were on the receiving end?

Did he won the match ?

6- how Did Ronni got his Nickname "Rocket" ? In which year and what why he got this Nickname ?

Rules of Snooker

7- A player has potted a red, and on the next shot plays for a red, and pots it too. What is the outcome?

8- Just the final black ball remains to be potted (worth 7 points), and Player A who is 4 points ahead attempts it. However, his aim is off and he misses hitting the black completely - a 7 points foul. What would be expected to happen next?

9- What is the highest number of points that can theoretically be scored in a single shot? you gonna have to explain your answer . ( just a number is not good enough )

10- With only the last 7 colours remaining, player A has fouled and left player B snookered on the yellow. So he nominates the blue as a free ball. After potting the blue, the white rolls into the yellow and knocks it in too. What is the outcome?

Best regards ,
    Ramon
    Last edited by Ramon; 7th November 2017 at 09:51 PM.

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

Quality !!
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

This is Stevie1's Country Flag

vCash

Am shattered reading all that
    Cuent playig cue Trever white
    3/4 ash cue

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    1- How old was O'Sullivan when he made his first maximum 147 break in tournament play?
    21yrs 138 days

2- How old was Ronnie when he made his first century break and what was scoring ?
    117 at 10yrs
    pro-event
    16yrs (just before his 17th)
    Dubai Classic Qualifiers - 136

3 - In winning a match against Ali Carter at the 2007 Northern Ireland Trophy, what unique feat did O'Sullivan achieve?
    Made a 147 but also 5 consecutive centuries in the match.

4- Ronnie can also plays shots left-handed. When he first displayed this skill at the World Championship in 1996, his opponent made an official complaint stating that O'Sullivan had been disrespectful. Which Canadian player made this complaint and why ?
    Robideux - thought ROS was taking the Mickey.

5- O'Sullivan was the first player to make 2 maximum breaks at the World Championship, achieving this feat first in 1997 and again in 2003. Which two players were on the receiving end?
    Did he won the match ?
    1997 the infamous 5min 8sec break against Mike Price - won the match.
    2003 Marco Fu - lost the match.

6- how Did Ronni got his Nickname "Rocket" ? In which year and what why he got this Nickname ?
    1992 when he turned pro - for playing fast.

Rules of Snooker

7- A player has potted a red, and on the next shot plays for a red, and pots it too. What is the outcome?
    Foul 7 penalty points awarded to the non-offending player.

8- Just the final black ball remains to be potted (worth 7 points), and Player A who is 4 points ahead attempts it. However, his aim is off and he misses hitting the black completely - a 7 points foul. What would be expected to happen next?[/B]
    Player B (now with 3 points lead) has the choice to play or ask the offending player to play again either from where the balls lie or have the balls replaced.
    "Expected" to happen? - Player B plays the black.
    wrong answer
    Player B wins

9- What is the highest number of points that can theoretically be scored in a single shot? you gonna have to explain your answer . ( just a number is not good enough ) [/B]
    16 - all reds and a free ball potted in a single legal shot.
    [edit - as per Ramon request - I really do not like thes theoretical impossible type questions ]

10- With only the last 7 colours remaining, player A has fouled and left player B snookered on the yellow. So he nominates the blue as a free ball. After potting the blue, the white rolls into the yellow and knocks it in too. What is the outcome?
    Player B scores 2 points, Blue respotted, yellow stays off the table, Player B continues their turn to the ball on - Green.
    Last edited by DeanH; Yesterday at 10:26 AM. Reason: duh moment
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Oooh has Dean gone too early! Q2 he was 10, not asking which tournament! 樂

And he's in in with the edit quicker than a Rocket!!!
    Last edited by Cue crafty; 7th November 2017 at 10:28 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Oooh has Dean gone too early! Q2 he was 10, not asking which tournament! 樂

And he's in in with the edit quicker than a Rocket!!!
    yep sorry about that, I had misread, then my system kicked me out.... took ages to come back
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    yep sorry about that, I had misread, then my system kicked me out.... took ages to come back
    I think you could be in there now Dean, all looks pretty good to me. I might be offering you a tenner for a blue diamond! ; ) ( I'm sure Ramon will have a trick up his sleeve before we get to the bottom of this lot though! )

vCash

I think you could be in there now Dean, all looks pretty good to me. I might be offering you a tenner for a blue diamond! ; ) ( I'm sure Ramon will have a trick up his sleeve before we get to the bottom of this lot though! )
    done
    hm, you may just be on to something there
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    Lol, I need a lie down now! Zzzzz.

vCash

Quality !!
    Many thanks . No big deal .

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    I take that to the bank ( as a compliment ) !!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast