Thread: how to build mental strenght?

vCash

Default how to build mental strenght?

I have been practicing hard this year and i can see lots of improvement in my game. however i play really well even under pressure.
    example: the more reds are on table i make higher breaks, even if the reds are tights/packed etc. but as soon as there are few reds i fail to make big breaks.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by highestbreak50; 9th November 2017 at 11:44 AM.

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

When you have lots of reds on are you more determined because of the possibility of making a century?
    I struggled with losing interest when ther

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    "just tap it in"

vCash

The end part of frame is the harder part. Making a 50+ with lots of open balls, is easier than making a nice 50+ clearance.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is throtts's Country Flag

vCash

JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

vCash

do you choose a target when under pressure?
    i always take the risk, i mean when i am making a break, i just take everything on, even if i run ou

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

"just tap it in"

vCash