Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Alrocco.snooker secrets

This is Drac's Country Flag

vCash

By the way Roy I was told many years ago by a pro that Stuart Bingham would be a world beater one day so I asked why and the pro told me that he playe

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is rimmer10's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Roy whats the best way to get in contact with you?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Hi Drac, thanks for your interest I really appreciate it, you know when snooker players realise that all of them play with side, they can up there gam

vCash

Hi Rimmer10, you can contact me on srchis@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you. Roy of snooker secr

vCash

So Steve Davis spent half of his practice time on the table cueing over the spots and potting long blues for a laugh cos he uses 'intentional or unint

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

Looks like a good day for anglers.

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

Last edited by matthias; 4th December 2017 at 12:21 PM.

vCash

vCash

I think the idea is that you play with side all the time to make yourself comfortable with it. If you aren't comfortable playing with side you'll miss

This is sharkster63's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to the Forum Alrocco, (Roy) You will soon find out that opinions on here are often challenged, makes for very interesting theory and conversat

I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast