Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cue Extension help

vCash

Default Cue Extension help

I purchased a cue when I was at the World Championship in Sheffield last year. It was a Star cue, and purchased within the building. I am having a hard time finding screw on extensions. I would prefer the screw on extension over the push on ones. Does anyone know where I can fins these? They look li

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Judging on the lack of a picture and the type of screw thread you may be better off having a more common thread fitted instead. Perhaps an SD joint wh

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

i will have something to fit if i can see the joint.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Attached is the thread on my cue mini but exten

vCash

vCash

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5x10pw8uez...oints.jpg?dl

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --

vCash

Sorry I was trying to figure how to send the picture, so I eventually sent a link to it.

vCash
    Items for Sale

vCash
    Items for Sale

something like that - not sure why yours is different.

vCash

I fgure it is not a metric thread. However, can you confirm the measurements I have stated?

Is the base diameter 9.3mm, The Tip diameter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast