Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where exactly do I place the reds and colors, total noob question

vCash

If it has US style pointed cushions I'd guess the balls could get stuck under the cushion if they were too small. That little table I have has 25mm cu

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

vCash

It looks to me that my point of contact to be at 32mm so my 2-1/8" balls are approx 59% diameter.
    Maybe the pools balls are big for the table a

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

Standard snooker balls are 52.5mm with a tolerance of +/-0.05mm... in older rules they were specified as 2 1/16th inches. Standard pool balls are 2" w

vCash

vCash

It's the standard size for English/UK pool, obviously it's just so that the mechanism spits the ball out from a different hole. The tables are 7 foot

vCash

I didn't know that Jonny, never have played the UK/English pool. Interesting how different parts of the world play different cue sports.
    Another

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast