Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where exactly do I place the reds and colors, total noob question

vCash

Default Where exactly do I place the reds and colors, total noob question

I have a 3.5' x 7' pool table. I bought some snooker balls and pocket reducers so I could play some snooker at my house, I wanted to mark the correct positions for the colors and reds, as I have just been estimating. I tried to find a thread regarding marking such a small table but didn't see anythi

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

vCash

Thank you so very much Dean!!

I went with 2-1/8" as I thought they would rebound a little better off the pool rails than the 2-1/16" s

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I have heard people doing only 10 due to lack of space, also (not sure) but 2 1/8" could be too big for your table.
    I did see somewhere a scale

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

This is Csmith's Country Flag

vCash

I think I'd try both 6 and 10 reds on a 7 foot table. 15 reds I find is even too much for 10 footer.

vCash

I couldn't agree more Jonny, which is why I love snooker in the first place, after playing on a big table with small pockets I fell in love, pool tabl

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

Gigantic pockets, small tables, and we have shunned the metric system, what are we doing with ourselves over here across the pond. lol
    I will ha

vCash

Last edited by Snooker Theory; 29th November 2017 at 07:36 PM. Reason: ** added info

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast