Thread: miscuing cause

vCash

Default miscuing cause

Hi
    I mis-cue on deep screw shots consistently and its starting to effect my entire game.

Let me share what i did recently, saw my coach once again 2 months ago, and he said that my technique is has no problem, and i need to work on cueball height. eg: very bottom is 6, h

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is ace man's Country Flag

vCash

I only miscue when I think too much and/or am very tight.
    Your thought pattern is far too complicated. Not sure how will you ever get to be smoo

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

The only way this can be resolved is for you to post a video of you doing a deep screw. From what you say perhaps it is the bridge hand, which should

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

vCash

vCash

As Terry says, it's impossible to say without you posting a video of you doing some screw shots.

It could be lots of different things c