Thread: Vacation house in Greece with full size Riley Aristocrat Tournament Champion table

This is bebop's Country Flag

vCash

Default Vacation house in Greece with full size Riley Aristocrat Tournament Champion table

https://www.airbnb.gr/rooms/22063913?s=51

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Is that your holiday or are you offering TSF members a discount?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

This is my vacation house which I am offering for rent via Airbnb. For any member of TSF who contacts me directly though (not via Airbnb) I will make

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Wow nice place indeed only one problem I see with your advert though is the pictures of the snooker table were way too near the end haha
    Just ki

vCash

Hi Derek!
    Thank you for your interest. You are right though, maybe I should put a few pics of the table closer to the start to make it more int