Thread: Niche cue for sale

This is tony9ball68's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Default Niche cue for sale

Niche excellence cue, mini butt, telescopic extension, halo case, 17.5 oz, 58 in, 9.5mm tip, used about 6 times, 250 ono, also on ebay

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

vCash
    Items for Sale

No bids yet, on ebay for 200 start with free postage if anyone is intrrested

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mellow Yellow's Country Flag

vCash

I have a niche and its a cracker! they dont seem to be as recognised as the other thai brands which is a shame.

Good look with the sale.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash
    Items for Sale

Thanks, it's a great cue for sure, hopefully someone will grab a bargain, it seems wasted as I have only used it about 5 times due to health, rather s

vCash
    Items for Sale

Now reduced, great cue bargain if anyone is interested. Pm me or look on ebay for Niche cue.

vCash
    Items for Sale

Now sold!!