Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pro Triangle

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is Mellow Yellow's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is BigfellaPhil's Country Flag

vCash

Hey thanks Mellow Yellow,

I have actually got two Handle notches on the sides, but you couldn't see them from the two camera views i p

vCash

I don't know why they don't just put a line on the table where the bottom of the reds should be.

vCash

Ok so here's a very rough prototype, I've not added any of the handles yet, as I just wanted to get the Triangle right first. Idid struggle cutting t

This is Powerbus786's Country Flag

vCash

that looks good to me, getting there

If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it then I can achieve it.

vCash

Default Getting there...

So it's been a bit longer than I anticipated...I've been busy with other projects to be honest, but I think I've got a decent base Design now, it need

Attached Images Attached Images

vCash

Looks nice, I'd leave it bare wood, or varnish it for protection. Rollers are said to leave lines in the cloth though, I'd leave them off if I were yo

vCash

I didn't realise that about the lines it leaves on the cloth, cheers for that! I guess it doesn't matter in the Pro Tournaments, as the Cloth gets cha

This is djax's Country Flag

vCash

[QUOTE=BigfellaPhil;955322]I didn't realise that about the lines it leaves on the cloth, cheers for that! I guess it doesn't matter in the Pro Tournam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast