Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pro Triangle

This is BigfellaPhil's Country Flag

vCash

Default Pro Triangle

I was thinking of purchasing one of those Pro-Triangles that you see used on TV, but when I saw the price I thought absolutely not! I could make one for a quarter of the Price, so, that's what I aim to do, but before I do, I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why they are so expensive, am I

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Tommykiid's Country Flag

vCash

Default Pro Triangle

I wanted one myslef and have no idea how they charge that much for a triangle

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

How much are they?

I cannot imagine there is anything special about a triangle

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

120!!! I've seen a foldable one for 36 but that isn't the one that they use in the TV Tournaments and it looks even cheaper and more flimsy, I don't

This is gazza147's Country Flag

vCash

Hi All,

We have a few in prototype at present and recently sent one to a professional ref to try and show the WPBSA, I will post up some

vCash

I was specifically talking about the 'Pro Triangle' - the ones in the link above aren't anything like the 'Pro Triangles', but thanks...

This is gazza147's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Phil,

The Ones on our website aren't the ones that we have sent out? The ones we have sent out are fantastic and even have rollers und

This is tmax's Country Flag

vCash

We have the Pro Style triangles at our club - they are bloody awful

I like to gather the reds, and form a triangle on the top cushion, th

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

This is tmax's Country Flag

vCash

Thanks Dean
    That's exactly what I usually end up doing - but as you push away with hands to clear enough space, you loose the reds slightly and

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast