Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold balls of The Great White North

vCash

Default Cold balls of The Great White North

So, any other Canadians around here? Snooker is pretty much dead here, except in a couple of large population centres. But I'm intent on staying with the game wherever I find it. I'm curious to know if there are any others like me, especially on the east coast where snooker tables have been disappea

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Stony152's Country Flag

vCash

I live in Europe now, but I spent the first 50 years of my life in Canada. I remember teaching in a small town in Alberta in the early 80s and the poo

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

So, what's your story, slasher?

vCash

@stony152, I'm wishing I could like or upvote your post. Bulletin is rather outdated.

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

All of you are living in the wrong areas for snooker. In Southern Ontario we (the OBSA) run 10 tournaments per year at 5 different clubs and then hav

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

This is Stony152's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Billy, Cliff, Kirk and Alain were about it for pro level players and that is going back some. Forget the west coast, Marco lived here for a while but

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast