<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Snooker fan with no access to snooker table to play :(

vCash

Default Snooker fan with no access to snooker table to play :(

Hello everyone !

I'm new around here.
    My name is Alos and I'm a french 22 years old computer science engineering student and future snooker world champion.
    I really enjoy watching snooker and I spend way too much time looking at snooker videos on youtube.
    I watch

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

Have you even played pool at all ?
    Maybe do the 60Km trip to the real table for a day to try it out and see for yourself how difficult the game

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

No I've never even played pool -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is sealer's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

That would be a nightmare for me having no table nearby ......hope you manage to find somewhere nearer .

Neil

vCash

vCash

Well I didn't know much about blackball but as I look at the specifications of table and balls it looks like an interesting starting point.

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

I find Europeans to be a bit odd when it comes to driving around. Here in Canada a 60km drive would take about 40minutes and that would be considered

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

vCash

vCash

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast