Thread: Thanks to Stu at GB.COM

This is warren132's Country Flag

vCash

Default Thanks to Stu at GB.COM

Just like to say a big thanks to stu at GB..for the service that he has gave my dad in the last 2 or 3 weeks..my dad who is 70 years of age who can still knock in 40's and 50's bye the way decided he wanted a new cue for what ever reason so i told him about green baize so he had a brows on his site and chose a nice 3/4 ton praram cue he phoned stu and spoke at great length about this cue. The cue arrived well packed within 3 days so natruly my dad was itching to try his new cue..we went for a couple of hrs and my dad thought the cue was a little butt heavy for his liking so when he got back home he was on the phone again to stu...dont know what they spoke about but all i know is my dad sent the cue back with no hassle from green baize at all stu asked my dad if he seen anything else on his site that he might like. so after a couple of days my dad choose a nice maximus cue from green baize a Mortal i think it is..nice cue and my dad is well chuffed with it. So just to let you know if you are reading this then you can expect another phone call from my day telling you that he is very happy with his new maximus cue. THANKS AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2018.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

vCash

That's top notch customer service. Thumbs up.

vCash
    Items for Sale

Great service. Bought a cue case recently and contacted via Facebook. Posted the case via courier 5 minutes after I had sent payment. Superb service

This is Stevie1's Country Flag

vCash

10 out if 10 for service from.stu always
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

vCash

I agree

A top company and bloke to deal with. I bought a cue on line and after 3 weeks I still wasn't getting on with it. So I contacted Stu who said if I could get to the shop he'd happily exchange the cue...which he did.

This is tony9ball68's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Similar case to OP for me. Ordered a Ton Praram from Stu, arrived the next day, I was not 100% happy with the Ash, so emailed Stu and he arranged a similar Ton Praram cue to be sent and the 1st 1 to be returned. I have tried the new 1 twice and it's a lovely cue. Thanks again to Stu.
    I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Stu is a top class guy in every way. The best of my contemporaries.

vCash

He just wants people to have the right cue for them

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post
    He just wants people to have the right cue for them
    It is more than that - he was a player and fan first.