Thread: Hi from wet-west-wales

vCash

Default Hi from wet-west-wales

Hi chaps.

I'm in the lucky position of (newbie/ 1yr) moving into a lovely very welsh village. It has a huage village hall.. with its own 12' snooker table ROOM no less! shame & hugely frustratingly the damn thing's near impossible to play on tho.. my 1st thread/ reason for joinin

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Stevie1's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF pall.happy New year -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

vCash

Thanks. I like the 'TSF' moniker. Tell me, where's the best place to put a thread about general table faff-?

I wonder- anyone else anywhe

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Master Blaster is back.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Is this bloke the TSF travelling salesman or s'thing-?

vCash

Hi there from just up the road, Tywyn here. New to the game myself but in a very similar position to you having access to two tables in a very quiet

vCash

hi and welcome

vCash

Its just luck of the draw. I live near Newcastle emlyn in south west wales and I am within 15 minutes drive of 5 tables and 8 or 9 if travel 30 minute

vCash

welcome to the forum