Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Canada Launches Snooker Coaching Certification

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bob1 View Post
    You are right You don't know me. But don't assume I am not involved in any aspects of snooker. The point I was trying to make is that Snooker Canada is doing a lot more for snooker in Canada then the CBSA. Don't be so sensitive. For a guy , like you who likes to cut people down you are pretty thin skinned! IN regards to the last post both Snooker Canada and CBSA do not work together and that is entirely the CBSA's fault. Since you are so heavily involved in snooker it is interesting that your own organization won't even nominate you to any Director positions in previous elections. Do You ever wonder why? I will answer that question for you. Because you are difficult to deal with.
    A couple of things you might not be aware of. I like to know who I'm talking to rather than having to deal with an anonymous critic. I have never said anything against Snooker Canada that I remember and I agree that they are adding to snooker interest in Canada. As far as I know I'm not sensitive and like to cut people down and you are the first person who has told me that. The CBSA is the recognized body for snooker in Canada under international bodies, not Snooker Canada but I respect what Snooker Canada is doing. There were some differences of opinion between the 2 bodies (CBSA/SC) which made it difficult for them to work together.

As for your last statement, I was President of the OBSA for 10 years, working with Odie Willit and I have been President of the OBSA-OSC since it was formed some 4 years ago (not sure what you mean by 'Director' positions as there are none on the snooker side) and in fact it was Les Edwards and myself who conceived of and formed the new snooker organization for Ontario. So I guess since I've held a 'director's' position for over 14 years perhaps you should change your opinion to 'easy to deal with' rather than 'difficult to deal with'.

The reason I figured you are not involved with any of the official snooker organizations and don't participate is because there are facts which you don't know and you sometimes rail against some things which aren't true. If you are from Ontario then join the OBSA-OSC and play in one of our tournaments. There's one coming up January 12th at Monte Carlo and you can go to 'ontariosnooker.club' for details and registration. This would give you a look at what's being done from the inside rather than having to rely on rumours or wherever you're getting your 'facts' from.

By the way, I have retired from both playing and 'directing' snooker and have even given up coaching. This is all due to my health rather than not holding an office or being hard to deal with.
    Last edited by Terry Davidson; 20th December 2018 at 02:42 PM.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Terry , that's a shame that you are unable to play anymore . Hope your health improves .
    Neil

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

Best wishes for the new year TD.
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2