Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: straight cueing question?

vCash

Default straight cueing question?

Hi

I have problem delivering the cue straight, and after videoing myself i detected that my chest is causing the problem.

I have no problem pulling the cue back , but on delivery when the hand hits the chest, the tip of the cue goes to the left side ( i am right handed

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is tmax's Country Flag

vCash

Hi

can u post a link to the video

I have a very similar problem, and mine is diagnosed in the pull back - very subtle but a

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Would need a video to have a look at your setup. Very difficult to diagnose problems without seeing someone play.

This is tomperty's Country Flag

vCash

I don't think that your hand hitting your chest after you've contacted the cue ball is the problem as the cueball has already left your cue tip. Nothi

vCash

Last edited by highestbreak50; 7th January 2018 at 10:53 AM.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Pot the long blue dead centre bag from the baulk line it will tell you everything you are doing wrong with your cueing arm.
    Once you can get 7-8

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast