<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Balls- what type?

vCash

Default Balls- what type?

Hi- I've bought a set of aramith (usual types seen FS) full size balls, but the fitter from BCE who came to visit re. some table work, grumbled at them. All we need is a decent set for say a club table, nothing more. Do these balls fit the bill, or are they not up to par even for a good club std tab

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

What was his exact moan ?

If they are Aramith 3G , there isn't an issue .

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Neil

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is chrisg's Country Flag

vCash

I got a set of Aramith Tournament Champion Superpro 1Gs for Christmas. They come in a silver case with also an advertising leaflet to Nic Barrow's Ult

Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

vCash

Hi chaps- Ive no idea what type, the box just says aramith 2-1/16 snooker balls. Green box. Ubiquitous on ebay for 75 new or as I got them, 35 or so

This is Bigmeek's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Ok, so are they suitable for a club std table as it were? or are they total rubbish, or maybe compromised by their light weight, meaning backspin isn'

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

lightweight should make the cueball fly !

Neil

vCash

One of the BCE guy's grumbles of these balls when he saw the green box was 'too light: heavier ones = better backspin'.

Now I thought the

vCash

For some reason the Aramith Premier balls are lighter than their Tournament Champion balls even though it's supposed to be the same material. The ligh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast