Thread: Parcel 2 Go

vCash
    Items for Sale

Default Parcel 2 Go

Has anyone had any problems with surcharges from Parcel2go before.

Anyway Iíve never had a problem sending a cue before itís alwys between £11 and £12 without insurance. So I sent the cue at the start of the week, picked up and off it went to the seller.

It was a cue I sold and sent it in a case.

Today Iíve recieved an email from Parcel2go asking for an extra £42 surcharge saying my items measurements were 214cm in length that makes the case 85 inches 7ft 1 long, the width 72cm which is 2 1/2 ft wide and the height 18cm.

Iíve sent them an email hoping for a response but just thought Iíd ask on here if anyone else has had the same before.

Cheers.

vCash

No, not with cues but fishing rods up to 7ft, always found them good, easy to contact and track. Now UPS,they were awful...

vCash

Sounds like there's been a mix up at the depot and they've got someone else's parcel, which could be even worse.

vCash
    Items for Sale

Bit of an update I’ve just checked the tracking and it says it was delivered to the seller this morning. Not sure what’s going on TBH.

vCash

Did the courier put his tracking sticker on when he collected it...?

This is RogiBear's Country Flag

vCash

Yes had loads of problems with parcel2go. The last time they claimed my snooker cue wade 2m long and weighed 7kg not the 1.5m and 1.2kg that i specified on the order. I had to go to the small claims court to get it back as they auto debited my account for the extra money

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

I had a few problems early days with parcelhero telling me my measurements were wrong on several cues I sent abroad. I told them I always get it right and their machines must be faulty or they are trying to rip me off. I said I would spread the word never to use them if they pursued their absurd claims. Luckily their version of measurements were so far out that it was easy to ridicule them. They never charged me

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
    Bit of an update Iíve just checked the tracking and it says it was delivered to the seller this morning. Not sure whatís going on TBH.
    Well they would still deliver it but will still be wanting their money, just tell them to do some research on how long a cue is, make sure you ridicule their version of measures and ask for an immediate confirmation that they will not pursue

vCash
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Well they would still deliver it but will still be wanting their money, just tell them to do some research on how long a cue is, make sure you ridicule their version of measures and ask for an immediate confirmation that they will not pursue
    Cheers for the feedback everyone.

Yes I thought as much after reading Rogi’s comment where they took money from his bank.

These are the actual measurements that they say were recorded their end.

Length: 214cm
    Width: 72cm
    Height: 18cm
    Weight*: 1.8kg
    Len+Girth: 394cm

It’s an absolute joke.