Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mastercraft vs Craftsman vs Woods vs O'min (china)

vCash

Default Mastercraft vs Craftsman vs Woods vs O'min (china)

Good day for everyone.

I'm newbie in this forum so please don't be angry if my question is a little bit strange. But believe me, before I wrote this thread, I was read this forum, other snooker forums, searched in google and finally my head is going to explode. So I decided to ask yo

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

All I can give is my personal view and one of a good friend.
    I had a Wooldridge cue built to my specification a few years ago, it was a great cu

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Try Mastercue, Ton Praram or Maximus. All good Thai makers, which offer good value for money. All three offer a decent handmade cue in your budget. Or

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

of the options you listed, I would go for craftsman.

vCash

Yes of course I understand that it is only personal opinion, but I'm happy that your personal experience proves my theory that price can mean not ever

vCash

vCash

Thanks for answer friend ) can I ask you why? is it your personal experience? )

vCash

vCash

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

I've used craftsman cues before. They are Hella good cues

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast