Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Case recommendation

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Default Case recommendation

Can anyone recommend a case for a 3/4 joint cue. I have a cheap ebay aluminium case, but the foam is a bit thin, so my cue rattles around a bit, well the shaft does. It's not a case which really lends itself to putting a cloth in to add some extra cushioning. Anything available which is similar but

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

my vote is for CueCraft Ali cases, the new foam with velvet topping are good and last for years, they sell replacements if necessary (I bought a set f

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Thanks. Just had a look at those, they look nice. I noticed some had light grey foam with dimpled foam in the lid, and others had black foam without t

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I believe the dimples is an old photo of the old version, the flat one on the top is the new version with the velvet cap -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

one thing to do, is to measure the longest part (shaft) from tip to end of joint-screw, and check the internal capacity fo the case you are interested

Up the TSF!

vCash

sure they are not sold out..?

vCash

yes on cue craft site, but maybe "maybe" ADR may have one or two at the back of his huge stock room -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

Peradon halo is a good case as well, just a bit annoying they never included a s

This is bobmikeking's Country Flag

vCash

I was looking at the Cue Craft cases earlier ADR147 has them on his ebay shop and Green Baize has them listed in stock as well. ADR147 mentions the ne

This is old school's Country Flag

vCash

E- bay , second hand Barracuda Match ( 2x channel ) or Silver Fox or Cue Craft . Any of these , cant go wrong , the Barracuda cases will hold a shaft

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast