<

Thread: ADR Soft Or Medium

vCash

Default ADR Soft Or Medium

I recently put a Talisman soft on my cue but just can't seem to get used to the hardness of it (it seems too hard!) I've heard a lot of good things about ADR's black tips (soft and medium) but which is the best for snooker, the soft or the medium and why?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

Last edited by dmorley85; 13th January 2018 at 08:08 AM.

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

Personally for me the medium is best for snooker, it's firm but not too hard, grips really well and just feels right, however if a talisman soft was t

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is tmax's Country Flag

vCash

I tried Talisman a few years ago and found them way too hard

I've always preferred Elks - usually selecting a tip from the box that I can

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is TooDark's Country Flag

vCash

MY CUE SET UP AND ACCESSORIES:
    John Parris Traditional 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58.5", 9.2mm, 18.45oz, 29.5mm. ADR147 Soft Laminated Tip, Tweetens Triangle Pro Chalk & John Parris Leather Chalk Pouch.
    John Parris 6" Ebony Mini Butt, Short & Long Extendable Extensions.
    John Parris Ultimate 1 Piece Black Leather Wide Case & John Parris Cue Towel.