Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Good budget Cues // Introduction

This is Wagner72's Country Flag

vCash

Default Good budget Cues // Introduction

Afternoon everyone.

First of all, a hello from me. I'm a beginner player, with limited experience on the baize (around 100 hours maybe?). I've recently re-discovered my live for the sport (both playing and watching) and am now fully into my next phase, having found a number of great t

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is lennon11's Country Flag

vCash

Dunns, woods, grand. Are all decent cues within your budget( eBay or own websites)

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Wagner72's Country Flag

vCash

@lennon11 many thanks. I had already come across Woods but not Dunns or Grands.

I've already spotted a beautiful Burl wood cue on Dunns t

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I got a one piece Emperor cue on ebay from China two years ago. Have to say I love it. Iím not a big time player but for around the 100 quid mark I re

Last edited by andy-w; 22nd January 2018 at 06:38 PM.

This is Noelos237's Country Flag

vCash

Has anybody here used a Jian Ying cue? I am only a beginner in the world of snooker and I am looking at spending around $80-$120 on a 3/4 cue. That's

This is jamie181201's Country Flag

vCash

''It's just really drafty to be honest'' - Kyren Wilson

This is Noelos237's Country Flag

vCash

I actually happened to get mine in the mail a couple of days ago, I thought it was worth a try. Iím happy with the quality of the cue, but I do agree

vCash
    Items for Sale

I've heard Tiger Cues are good for the money - link

#jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

This is liquid_symphony's Country Flag

vCash

Recently bought a cue set from grand-cues . Very cheap Price for a very decent cue . Paid 85 pounds including shipping cost and i have to Say that co

vCash

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast