Thread: Handmedown cue question! beginner

vCash

Default Handmedown cue question! beginner

I have been given a cue from my dad, his old one. My dad was a very good player once of a day so I am told, he has few friends and i've been gripped by the masters so i cant wait to get playing with him! Im sure i will frustrate him for a while but hey ho.

The cue he gave me is calle

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Do you play at the Copa Cabbana?

Anyway if your old man was a good player and he thinks it's a good cue then it probably is, old cues don

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

The hottest spot of North Havana!

Yeah you'd think so but my old man hasnt really played consistently for 20 years! He got himself a ne

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Peradon is one of the oldest names in the games still going -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by DeanH; 22nd January 2018 at 09:59 PM.
    Up the TSF!

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

You could always get a joint fitted to it for not much more than the cost of a few hours table light

vCash

Cheers mate! How much could i expect to pay per hour? Im up in lancashire. I suppose it can be can quite an expensive hobby depending how addicted you

vCash

Thats pretty cool. Cue seems straight and solid, although a little light compared to my dads craftsman cue. I suppose the only way to know is to play!

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

near me lights can range from say 2 to 7 an hour depending on the snooker club or social club -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is warren132's Country Flag

vCash

Your cue was made around the mid 80's fella they done a few they also done the Georgian cue just a plain black ebony butt with a nice brass plate or p

Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.